Once again I am sitting, resting my leg/ankle during a spring break, but this time we will be on a vacation unlike the last spring break I was all laid up (that was the torn miniscus 6 years ago spring break). We leave Ellensburg at 4:15am and leave our baby here with Grandpa and Grandma Emmons and Uncle Jake, Uncle Jon and soon to be Aunt Robyn. I am nervous after how incomfortable it was to sit in the car for 3 hours today on our treck over Snoqualmie Pass. The good news is our morning flight is only about 40 minutes and the subsequent flight has been running about 20 minutes early. I think that is absolutely unheard of so maybe that is a plus to the economy.
I am just glad to be on Spring Break and realizing we have 50 days of school to go and I know I will only be there about 45 of those days due to personal leave and doctors appointments. So here's to being on Spring break and looking forward to a very short end to the school year and as of Monday being 25% done with this ankle recovery process.
Great blog. Really fun and creative. Does grandma know about this?
ReplyDeleteAunt Mary