I've decided that March is not my month. It all started 6 years ago (2003) when I tore my miniscus in March and had to have surgery. Then, while pregnant in 2006, March was the month where the doctor told me to lay down and eat a lot. Bed rest. YUCK! Grow baby grow was the theme. Now in 2009, in the month of March I am bed ridden with my broken ankle. Now bad things come in 3's so I figure I am done. Every 3 years in the third month of that year of a count by of 3, something bad seems to happen. 3 cubed? I'm done. I want it to go out like a lamb and quickly.
Quite funny though that my lucky number is 3 and that is also the date of my birth. Hmmmm. I wonder what will be in store in March of 2012.
You poor thing ... enjoy the time off - you will be back running and crazy busy again before you know it! Make sure Josh looks after you really well! (Josh, think flowers, ice cream, cookies, dinners, energy drinks...) :)
ReplyDelete