Here's a better picture of the "new do" I got a couple of weeks ago. I love having short hair again. It is all about wash and go now. No need for brushes or rubberbands or clips! This new do has been great, but there is one drawback that I never knew I'd find out...it is not the best haircut if you can not "wash" it every day. Since the ankle injury I've been laying down and it feels good with no big bulge behind the head (pony tail gone), but the hair likes to stick straight up and needs to be washed terribly bad. Maybe this afternoon I'll get up the nerve to "hop" in the tub.
The Hospice nurse was telling us about a waterless shampoo cap that you warm in the microwave and then put on, rub the hair thru the cap and then dispose of it. Jason wanted it for camping trips :-) I bet it would be nice while you are mostly in bed.
ReplyDeleteI just watched the tennis clip. What a cutie Marisa is.