Thursday, March 19, 2009
Anxiety and Nerves
Tomorrow is Friday and while I have a note to be off work for 2 full weeks I am feeling like I can go in to work for 1/2 a day in the afternoon. Maybe I'm crazy, but there is something to be said for getting up every day and accomplishing something. In the last 2 weeks I have accomplished pretty much nothing. Report cards don't count, I didn't have to get out of bed to work on them. I am excited to get to make an appointment for physical therapy after we come back from spring break. It is scary to see just how fast your muscles leave and your joints become stiff. I am more then ready to go back and get worked on and even if it is painful still sign me up. I will be going to a place here in town that has served my family since 1990 so I am pretty comfortable there. So far I think everyone has been there including Joshua when he had knee problems earlier in the school year and they were taken care of quickly. With that said the next step for me is PT and I am on the countdown to that because it will come a lot sooner then my 10+ more weeks of non-weightbearing on my right leg/ankle and of course independence. No more being a bump on a log starts tomorrow at 11:45am when I will head to school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment