
Family photo before we took off to the YL auction all dressed up. You can sort of see the baby bump. I think I'm just looking chubby in this photo. :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day Mickey Mouse!

Happy Birthday Paula Mickey Mouse. Your not doing a double take, I made two Mickey cakes within days of each other. One was for our friend Paula's birthday and then I decided to practice making another one for my school's St. Patrick's Day luncheon, hence the green eared guy!

Marisa's first black eye.

All dressed for daycare, or school, as Marisa likes to call it. This is the morning before the black eye. She sure did look sweet that morning. My rough and tumble little girl ran right into Heidi's brand new granite island in her kitchen. She had only had the new island for 1 week. Go figure, she goes to daycare with two little boys and she's the first one to run into it.
Aww, love that last sweet one of M. :) I am impressed w/ the first black eye, neither of the boys have had one yet. Stitches yes, black eyes, no. Well done, M!
ReplyDeleteAnd you do not look chubby in the top one, def. preggers :)