Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Update-35 weeks-Marisa's 4 Year Check-Up

Friday we had 2 appointments and all 3 of us made the trek to Silverdale. First we had our stork appointment at the hospital and got all of our paperwork completed and we took another short tour of the hospital so Marisa could see where I'll be staying and where her brother was born and she got to see where she was born. She was a trooper and luckily the nurse's office had a lot toys in it so she got to play at the hospital as well.

The second appointment was with Dr. Zapata to check the little guy out. His heartbeat was great and then I measured small again. Needless to say it sounds like 7lbs tops is being generous. He had us schedule an ultra sound for next week along with my 36 week appointment.

Last time I measured small they put me on bedrest and had me eat, eat, eat all sorts of carbs. Ugh. Not for me, but this time I am much closer to the due date so I'm not sure what they will do if he is small. Dr. Zapata also said, "you just make small babies" so I guess maybe they won't do anything, but know that he's going to be on the smaller side. Love them small babies!

Our day of appointments didn't end after my 2 appointments....then we went to Marisa's 4 year check-up and pre anesthesia appointment. She weighed in at 39lbs and is 40inches tall. That puts her in the 75%. She answered most of Dr. Cogley's questions without being silly, but when asked her name she said it was "Princess Marisa." She had to go back and re-answer that one. She was pretty excited to have her blook pressure taken and let the doctor check her out. We have one healthy almost 4 year old and she's all ready for her dental work on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment