Saturday, January 16, 2010

Movies at Home and Our First Theatre Experience

Marisa's buddy Gavin came over before Christmas to help bake cut out sugar cookies and before long the cookies were about half way done and the kids were done with that and ready to watch a movie. Being Christmas we watched "Mickey's Christmas Carol" and these two sat together and ate a ton of popcorn. That's when we mom's decided to take them to see Disney's new movie, "The Princess and the Frog" at the theatre. We didn't set a date, but figured we'd go during break time.

I don't have a picture of these two at the movie theare in town, but on the last day of 2009 Marisa got to go see her first movie in a movie theatre that we actually paid for (a new release) with her best buddy and they sat together in the theatre as well. I just think they are too cute!

Marisa loved the movie and Gavin was ready to peel out of there about an hour in to it, but he stuck it out. I think we'll be purchasing this movie when it comes out on DVD. She keeps asking if we can go back and see it again. I really hope another good children's movie comes out soon in 2010 so we can have another movie theatre experience.

2 comments:

  1. Well hello Emmons family! I stumbled across your blog through another friend's blog. Josh and I both grew up in Eburg! My family is still there. Anyways, conrgats, I read your having another baby. How exciting! My dear friend Kristin (Stern) Haug will be so excited to see you guys have a blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute together! :) ((Ps, I love the doll house pic on the side. That looks like fun - Z would love it!))

    ReplyDelete