No real resolutions here, but I have a goal. I want to get back in shape after our new one is born in May. I also want to have my final ankle surgery so that I can get ready for next ski season with Marisa when she's ready to go on the chairlift and take ski lessons. If I can, I want to run the Seafair Torchlight 5K at the end of July. It says you have to be able to run 15 minute miles and I know I can do that!
What resolutions will Josh make? I have no idea, but my guess is getting back in shape again since he said he was going to start working out after he gets back from his wrestling tournament and he even started on the elliptical and Wii Fit before he left. That's a good sign!
Happy New Year!
PS Since I wrote this down you can hold me to it! Well that's the idea!
We can hold each other to it ... first of all you have get growing that lil baby boy and worry about the weight later :) You will totally be running at least 15 min miles by July... you can walk that! Do your ankle surgery before baby arrives so you will be set to go and run after M!
ReplyDelete