Tuesday, March 16, 2010

8+ weeks and counting

It is mid-March and 4 years ago at this time I was facing bed rest. Ugh. This time....no bed rest for me! All this baby growing seems to be going well. Marisa is talking to the belly daily now and waiting for her brother to come, although I'm not sure she will be so thrilled once he is here. I do know she'll be a great big sister as she loves her "baby" at daycare and is so good to her.

Josh is recovering from a broken toe and yes another broken bone in our family from soccer. He broke it in 3 places and is already back to playing goalie after 2 weeks off. He's also checking to admin jobs in and around our area hoping someone wants to hire a first year assistant principal. I know he'll be a great one!

Marisa went to the dentist today and as we already knew the poor kid has 6, yes 6 cavities. The good news is that they haven't grown in the past 7 months with the intense brushing regiment, special toothpaste and flossing. She will however be put under next month and we will have all 6 taken care of at once at the dentist's office. Marisa was so good today opening her mouth and cooperating that she got to watch her brand new movie: "The Princess and the Frog" when I got home from school.

So with 8 weeks and counting we are all trying to keep up crazy schedules of work and soccer and family time. Life keeps us busy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
(Pictures of St. Patrick's Day Mickey (cake) will come soon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment