Sunday, November 8, 2009

November Already

If I had a working camera I would post some pictures of my sweet bumble bee. Marisa had a great Halloween and is already excited to go trick-or-treating next year. She is already planning her costume and mom's and dad's as well. So far, she will be a princess and we will have to be a king and queen. At least we would all match together!

Volleyball has ended for me, but in a week wrestling begins for Josh and once again we will pass each other at dinner and crash at night.

Marisa has continued to play soccer on Saturday at our local indoor soccer center with the Lil Kicker's soccer program and we are just beginning an "academy" program on Monday nights with her. We like to call it her pre-school time since she isn't enrolled this year. She is having fun and even got to get shinguards and pink soccer socks. (Once again as soon as I can get a picture I'll post it.)

This week we are excited to spend a night at Alderbrook using up our one night free stay that we bought at a YL auction last Spring. Thanks to grandpa and grandma Emmons for coming over to babysit while Josh and I sneak out for a night. We are excited to get some time to relax before we get super busy again.

November has come quickly and we are looking forward to Turkey Day with family and making some more yummy spicy pumpkin bread. We might even have to walk/run the Turkey Trot again in downtown Gig Harbor on Thanksgiving Day!

Hopefully we'll have more to share as soon as we get our camera fixed. :) Happy Fall!

1 comment: