Monday, August 24, 2009

Soccer Season is Starting

Marisa started going back to Lil Kicker's Soccer. We had to end her season early in the Spring when I broke my ankle because I couldn't take her to class and at that time she still needed a parent to go with her and now 4 1/2 months later she is going to class "ALL BY HER SELF" and loving it. She no longer needs to go the class with her mom and so far so good.

Marisa is one of only 2 girls in the class. A little blury, but all are so cute in their uniforms. She's had hers for almost 2 years and next session she will have a white jersey to add to her uniform choices. I will try to snap some better pictures this week, but not being on the field with her anymore I will need to get a camera that can zoom a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment