Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jingle Bell Run 2011

Our little town has a Christmas festival every year and this year they added a Jingle Bell Run. I remember waking up early in December and driving to downtown Seattle to run this race with my parents as a kid and until this year I had yet to run it as an adult. Needless to say, I was more then excited to be able to run one on a Saturday afternoon in my hometown and not have to travel all the way to Seattle. Marisa did the 1K run, and much to her dismay there were no elves like the website said. Oh well, a little excercise never hurt anyone. :) Josh and I ran the 5k fun run and I was more then excited to finally beat him in a race. Never in 13 years have I ever beaten him! I know he hasn't run or trained in forever and a day, but it still felt good. Plus I got a PR of 26:40! Love a flat course!

No comments:

Post a Comment