Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh Blogger it has been a while.

Well it has been almost year. Guess it is time for some posts. We sold a house in Port Orchard and bought a house in Ellensburg and we then promptly sold the house in the Burg and purchased another house back in Port Orchard. I learned a couple things about packing and the Goodwill drop-off is just about part of the daily routine while packing and purging. We have each gotten new jobs 2 times as well. I am back teaching in SK and so is Josh, but we are at schools new to us. Josh continues to be a great Vice Principal and I am super happy to be back in 1st grade with my curriculum I like and enjoy.
The kids are growing like weeds. Marisa is loving kindergarten and has a wonderful teacher. Jensen has been learning to climb anything and everything in sight and is finally starting to talk. I love hearing him squeal "momma" when I come to pick him up. I then promptly get 2 of the best hugs in the world from my munchkins.
As soon as school settles down I hope I get to blog a bit more and update some pictures of our ever-changing lives.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lindsey and Josh, Nice to have found you here. I'm hoping blogging will be better for me than FB (just don't get on there very often). We'll see.

    Wow, your experience in moving is quite the deal! two moves in less than 9 months is pretty impressive. Glad that things are looking better now. Pen and i are good and Kyeti is having the time of her life at Western. yippee!

    cheers to you all. -M

    ReplyDelete