Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oh Change, Go Away!

It has been quite an end to summer this year. We sold our first home in a 24 hours after we put it on the market. Moved in with Josh's parents in Ellensburg and to top off Josh's new job in Selah, I too got a job in Selah just before their school started. I had about 3 days to get ready. Not ideal with a brand new baby, a 4 year old and an already very busily working husband. Plus no one will take an infant for daycare around here. We had a hard time finding daycare over here and nothing will ever be as good as our Port Orchard daycare.
We are in the process of purchasing a home over here and the bank finally signed off on our loan...now we wait for it to go to escrow. Crossing our fingers we get in this week. I just want to have my own things again. It hasn't been easy living out of a box and Jensen's just about ready to move into his 6-9 months clothes and yes, he's almost 6 months.
As soon as I have access to the camera cord at our new digs I'll post new pics of the kids. He's growing and changing and almost sitting by himself. Marisa just got one of the cutest haircuts today and she is taller and brighter every day.
Marisa is attending the Little Country Preschool here in town and is having an wonderful school experience...they even went on a field trip to the Pt. Defiance Zoo in Tacoma (her old stomping grounds) where she got to hang out with her Papa and Grammy and Grandma all day. Oh and Jensen got to go too! Josh and I had to work as we had already taken a day off to be with Jensen as he was admitted to the hospital with croup our 3rd week of school.
Needless to say I've had enough change and I'd like to change it all back, but we can't so I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break and heading back to the west side for a bit then.
Retail therapy here in the Burg is less than to be desired. Fred Meyer and Bi-Mart are about it so you can see where I can't wait to hit up the mall and Nordstroms and places like the GAP and Old Navy.
So there's the update...pictures to come from all the changes as soon as our house goes through and that is a day that cannot come quick enough.

1 comment: