Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Curve Ball

It seems that life always throws you a curve ball and this time it is in the form of vomit. Yes, vomit. This morning after Jensen woke up after not really sleeping all early morning from about 2-5am Marisa started screaming and she was upset because she had vomited on the stairs. We have been really lucky as she has only been sick like this one other time where she did it in her bed and that was traumatic enough as she still remembers it. I am hoping it is a 24 hour bug and that it will disappear over night.

Jensen has decided to sleep all morning after not sleeping last night so I guess it was a good trade off. I got to work out while he's slept and Marisa has gone from the couch to the bathroom a few times.

Well, here's hoping for a better night and a happy morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment